Equipment & Facility
Investing in the Latest Technologies
Anwer Tech has invested in the latest CAD/CAM systems to provide precise, on-time and competitively priced parts. Anwer Tech utilizes, Mastercam™, Gibbscam™, and SpaceClaim™ for fast prototyping of new parts that reduces programming time and improves accuracy by using part models. Our production floor is fully computerized reducing machine downtime and administrative costs while permitting real-time simulation of the machining process before the part hits the machine.
We operate out of our modern, climate-controlled, 10,000 square-foot, production machine shop.
Our CNC Milling Equipment includes:
- Four Matsurra CNC Vertical Mills capable of machining parts: X 31.42” x Y 18.65” x Z 24.75” in size
- HAAS indexing head enabling a 4th axis when required
- Heavy Duty Dahlih CNC MC1500VF Vertical Mill capable of machining parts X 60” x Y 25” x Z 25”
- Makino CNC Vertical Mill capable of machining parts X 23.63” x Y 15.5” x Z 20”
- Excello CNC Vertical Mill capable of machining parts 30” x 15” x20”
- • Makino A55 Horizontal Mill capable of machining parts X22” x Y22” x Z22”
Our CNC Turning Equipment includes:
- Mazak CNC Lathe equipped with 10” chuck, 2.65″ bore thru
- PUMA CNC Lathe equipped with 10” chuck, 3.00″ bore thru
- Romi CNC Lathe equipped with 8” chuck and 12’ barfeeder
We also have a HydMech 10M Autosaw on site as well as manual lathes, manual mills, drill presses, sanding machines, grinding machines to meet our customer’s needs.
Superior Quality Assurance Facilities:
Our 500 square-foot, climate-controlled inspection laboratory, is fully equipped with the most modern gauges and measuring tools highlighted by a Zeiss Duramax CMM with Zeiss Calypso software. This CMM measuring tool allows us to measure virtually any feature of a part to the most stringent tolerances.
Latest ERP Management Software:
Anwer Tech has recently invested in E2 Shoptech software to effectively manage the entire manufacturing process. Deeply rooted in its quality assurance values, Anwer Tech utilizes E2 software manage part routings, raw materials, and outside services. The result – Anwer Tech can repeatedly produce parts using the same process ensuring quality and consistency of your products.
Many shops have difficulty implementing software driven scheduling process to effectively plan and execute customer orders. Anwer Tech has invested heavily in learning, understanding and implementing E2’s scheduling module so we can minimize late deliveries and communicates the status of our customer’s orders quickly.
Over the years, Anwer Tech has invested heavily in an array of quality control tools in order to provide quality products to our customers. Anwer Tech possesses several bore gauges, digital micrometers, digital verniers, plug gauges, thread gauges, gauge pins and blocks, and digital height gauges.